Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Blessed.


Psa 32:1 A Psalm of David. A Contemplation. Blessed is the man whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered. Is it not amazing that we as believers in Christ Jesus have had our transgressions forgiven and our sins have been covered by His blood? It was nothing that we did He did it all on the cross.
Psa 32:2 Blessed is the man to whom Jehovah does not charge iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile. Because of our acceptance of who Jesus is and our heart circumcision, we are no longer found guilty. Jesus paid the price!!!!
Psa 32:3 When I kept silence, my bones became old through my roaring all the day long. We should not keep silent about what Christ has done.
Psa 32:4 For by day and by night Your hand was heavy on me; my sap is turned into the droughts of summer. Selah. Sometimes love can hurt.
Psa 32:5 I confessed my sin to You, and my iniquity I have not hidden. I said, I will confess my transgression to Jehovah; and You forgave the iniquity of my sin. Selah. If we truly confess our sins to Him, He will be faithful and forgive us our sins. He will also show us a way to turn away from our sin.
Psa 32:6 For this let every godly one pray to You, in a time when You may be found; surely in the floods of great waters they shall not come near him. The Lord is always near and in Him we shall have no fear. For He has placed in us a spirit of a sound mind knowing that He is in total control.
Psa 32:7 You are my hiding place; You shall preserve me from trouble; You shall circle me with songs of deliverance. Selah. Isn't it wonderful that we can run and hide in the Lord? The Lord will protect us.
Psa 32:8 I will instruct you and teach you in the way which you should go; I will counsel you, My eye shall be on you. His word is like manna from Heaven.
Psa 32:9 Be not like the horse, or like the mule, who have no understanding, whose mouth must be held in with bit and bridle, so that they do not come near you. We need to stay in His word. The Lord gave us a mind so that we would use it. James and Paul both talk about how the tongue is a dangerous weapon that must be tamed. Wisdom comes from the Lord, and being in Him.
Psa 32:10 The wicked has many sorrows, but mercy embraces him who trusts in Jehovah. It was the Lord's mercy that we are saved. It was His mercy that he made a way for us. We just have to trust and obey. He did it all for us.
Psa 32:11 Be glad in Jehovah, and rejoice, you righteous; and shout for joy, all you upright in heart. Never forget that you are loved with a great love and that Jesus laid down His life for you. Jesus died for you because He loved you even before you loved him.

No comments: